- Weather resistant and low maintenance
- Modern appearance
- A range of colours to choose from
- Machine applied for quick application
- Breathable/Insulated systems
- Fully approved by Parex, Wetherby, EcoRend and Fassa.
- Product guarantee provided with every project
External Machine Rendering
We use the latest technology in machine spray render to always ensure we can provide the best finish. We work closely with representatives to advise each client with a unique specification for every project we undertake, meaning you can relax knowing you are being guided by the experts.
Key benefits of external render:
When it comes to plastering, we have all bases covered with our traditional, hand applied technique.
We never settle for less than a smooth finish, from covering Artex ceilings to applying sand and cement. Proskim has a wealth of experience in dealing with both commercial and domestic projects.
Working closely alongside Tarmac, we specialise in a variety of liquid screeding systems which can be tailored to each project. With a multitude of benefits to offer, liquid screeding can enhance your under floor heating, is 10 times faster to apply than sand and cement and can be walked on just 24 hours after application.
Key benefits of liquid screed:
- Cost and time effective
- Machine applied
- Increases underfloor heating efficiency
- Fully approved by Tarmac
- A range of systems to choose from